Rana Tortellini Ricotta e Spinaci: Creamy ricotta cheese & spinach wrapped in thin pasta.
Serving Suggestions: Pair with Giovanni Rana™ Alfredo sauce. Or try Nutty Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli.
Rana Spinaci e Ricotta Ravioli
- Filling (ricotta (whey, Whole Milk, Cream, Vinegar)
- Seasoning (water, Sunflower Oil
- Potato Starch, Casein, Salt)
- Parmesan Cheese (pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes)
- Baby Spinach
- Mascarpone Cheese (pasteurized Milk, Cream, Citric Acid)
- Chicory Root Fiber, Potato Starch, Cornstarch
- 2% Or Less Of Whey
- Bread Crumbs (wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt)
- Dehydrated Potatoes
- Natural Flavors, Black Pepper, Salt, Vegetable Fiber, Yeast Extract)
- Pasta (semolina, Eggs, Water)
Follow cooking instructions to ensure product reaches temperature of 160F.
1. Heat 6 quarts of water to a gentle boil. Add pinch of salt.
2. Add pasta; do not separate uncooked pasta if it sticks together. It will naturally separate while cooking. Cook 3 minutes, and drain.
3. Enjoy the wonderful flavors of my fillings, as we do in Italy: Toss in melted butter or extra virgin olive oil and top with freshly grated cheese. +If frozen, do not thaw; cook additional 1 minute.
Keep refrigerated. Use or freeze date on front of package. May be frozen one month.
Rana Ricotta E Spinaci Ravioli
For the dough:
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 300 gr (10 Oz) flour
For the filling:
- 200 gr (7 Oz) boiled green beet
- 100 gr (3 Oz) boiled spinach
- 300 gr (10 Oz) fresh ricotta
- 50 gr (1.5 Oz) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- salt and pepper
Make the pasta kneading the ingredients until you get a smooth dough. Let it set, then roll it up in thin layers.
Make the stuffing chopping first the greens and then mixing in the other ingredients.
Distribute small quantities of filling along the layer of pasta.
Fold the pasta upon and seal it well around the filling, pushing out the air. Cut the Ravioli with a teethed wheel.
Cook them in boiling salted water for 3 minutes then take them off with a slotted spoon.
Ricotta & Spinach Tortellini with Smoked Salmon, Citrus & Breadcrumbs
- 1 pack Rana Ricotta & Spinach Tortellini
- 225 g smoked Salmon, cubed
- 9 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 68 g breadcrumbs
- 5 tbsp grated zest of lemon, orange and lime
- 35 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- toasted breadcrumbs, to serve
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the breadcrumbs for about 2-3 minutes or until golden. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Cook the Tortellini according to package instructions. Transfer the tortellini to a big bowl. Add smoked salmon and dill, half of the breadcrumbs, and citrus zest, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, and stir gently adding a few spoons of the cooking pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce.
Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and citrus zest and serve immediately.
Other Popular Results Giovanni Rana Tortelloni Ricotta e Spinaci Tortelloni Ricotta & Spinaci Giovanni Rana Rustici Tortelloni Ricotta E Spinaci Giovanni Rana Tortelloni Ricotta E Spinaci Giovanni Rana – Sfogliagrezza Ricotta & Spinaci Tortelloni Giovanni Rana You’re taking control of your fitness and wellness journey, so take control of your data, too. (myfitnesspal.com)