Find your Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ here with the help of Strydom Conglomerate Web Directory
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ 1
Ginsberg & O’Connor, P.C.
3000 Atrium Way, Suite 100
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Toll Free: 800-598-3944
HELP FOR PERSONAL INJURY CASES AND SERIOUS ACCIDENTS
At Ginsberg & O’Connor, P.C., we know that recovering from an injury is difficult enough without having to worry about how you will support your family and pay your medical bills. Our Burlington County personal injury attorneys are civil trial lawyers who work aggressively for individuals throughout New Jersey who have been injured by the carelessness or recklessness of others.
We help clients get the personal injury compensation they need in order to get their lives back on track after a tragic injury. We have successfully recovered compensation for people throughout New Jersey injured in a wide range of cases, including:
Major Accidents And Injuries
- Catastrophic injuries: We have the resources to make sure our clients have access to the immediate and long-term medical care they need.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in any type of accident, we will make sure you and your family are protected for the future.
Personal Injury Claims
- Slip-and-falls: If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall on someone else’s property, make sure you have access to the proper medical care you need.
- Dog bites: Animal owners in New Jersey are responsible for the actions of their pets. So if you or someone you love has been attacked by a dog, you do have recovery options.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Family members are often the first people to notice signs of nursing home abuse, so if you have any suspicions let us help.
- Defective products: Manufacturers are accountable for flawed and dangerous products that cause injury, from pharmaceuticals and household products to auto defects.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents: Working with outside experts, we will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the factors that led to your accident.
- Trucking accidents: Due to the size discrepancy between tractor-trailers and other vehicles on the road, truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents: These cases usually involve serious injuries and minimal insurance coverage; be sure you have an experienced lawyer to help your recovery.
Work Injury Claims
- Workers’ compensation: All New Jersey workers are protected by workers’ compensation. We can help ensure you get the full extent of the coverage you deserve.
- Workplace accidents: If someone besides your employer or co-worker was responsible, you may be able to sue that third party (in addition to receiving workers’ comp).
- Construction site accidents: Construction workers face some of the most dangerous work conditions in the country. Make sure you explore your full recovery options.
Our firm handles all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you do not pay any legal fees until we get you the full recovery you deserve. Call our Mount Laurel offices toll free at 800-598-3944, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ 2
Burlington Personal Injury Attorneys
Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C.415 High Street | Burlington, NJ 08016 | Burlington Law Office Map Toll Free: 800-661-8309 | Phone: 609-589-0649 | Fax: 609-386-8674
Advocating For The Injured In South Jersey For 50 Years
A catastrophic injury can be life-changing. Even minor injuries can cause significant hardships for you and your family. At Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C., we understand that the financial burdens and emotional aftermath can devastate a family for years if the claim is not properly handled.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can properly investigate the accident, evaluate your damages and aggressively advocate for you in negotiations with an insurance company. We work to ensure your personal injury damages reflect long-term health care needs, rehabilitative costs, loss of income and future earning capacity, as well as pain and suffering.
Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C., is one of New Jersey’s premier law firms focused on personal injury. Our law offices have served the people of Burlington County and statewide New Jersey since 1965.
No Injury Case Is Too Big Or Too Small For Us
We believe that anyone injured through the fault of others deserves to be compensated for the harm. While we have the proven ability to handle catastrophic injuries and fatalities, we also get good results in smaller cases and all types of injuries.
Our attorneys have recovered compensation in a wide range of cases:
- Dog bite injuries
- Nursing home injuries from abuse and neglect
- Defective product injuries
- Swimming pool accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Injuries to young children
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability accidents such as slip and falls
- Medical negligence injuries
Local Lawyers Solving Local Problems
Our legal team offers large-law-firm experience and the attentive personal service of a small firm. Our team of four attorneys and multiple support staff bring more than 100 years of experience to serve our clients’ legal needs.
We have represented clients with profound injuries, such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injuries, amputations, broken bones, severe burns, vision or hearing loss, and facial disfigurement. We also welcome back injuries, injuries to joints and extremities, and other “soft tissue” cases that some law firms do not handle. It is not the value of your case, but whether we believe our skill and resources can improve your legal outcome.
We are fully devoted to securing maximum financial compensation for people who have suffered major damages due to the negligence of another party. We help people obtain settlements that address major medical care, grief counseling, physical rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation, and adaptive facilities and vehicles.
Throughout the legal process, our New Jersey law firm’s hard work for you is performed strictly on a contingency fee basis. You will owe no attorney fee unless we win a settlement damage award for you in negotiations with insurers or at trial.
Act Now To Protect Your Rights
We hold negligent parties and their insurers accountable for what happened to you. Contact the Burlington personal injury attorneys of Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C., for a free initial consultation. Our toll-free number is 800-661-8309, or you can reach us online and we will respond soon. Let us know if you would like us to come to your home or hospital if your injuries make it difficult to come to us.
Soloff & Zervanos, P.C
1525 Locust Street 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
38 N 6th Street
Reading, PA 19601
612 Hamilton Street
The Trifecta Building 2nd Floor
Allentown, PA 18101
8 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
457 Haddonfield Rd, Suite 540
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
200 Park Ave, Suite 1700
New York, NY 10166
When you go about your daily activities, the last thing you expect is that you will get injured due to the negligence of another person. Unfortunately, there are many different ways that you can get injured and those injuries could leave you with serious financial burdens.
At Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., we are here to help when you need a Philadelphia personal injury attorney. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will be your advocate, working to investigate what happened in order to secure the compensation you need.
How Personal Injuries Happen
We know you and your family lead busy lives and you probably have many routines that you think are harmless. However, it is often during our regular routines that personal injuries occur. There are many ways in which another person’s negligence can cause major injuries us or our families.
Today, we are going to review some of the common ways in which personal injury cases arise, but please know that this is not a complete list. We advise you to seek legal assistance from a qualified attorney before making any decisions regarding your case.
- Vehicle Crashes – During the latest reporting year in Philadelphia, there were 128,188 vehicle crash injuries. Negligent drivers are often the cause of vehicle crash injuries and should be held accountable. This includes those who drive while impaired or distracted and those who operate a vehicle recklessly.
- Dog Bites/Attacks –There are more than4 million bites reported each year in this country and 1 in 5 of those bites require medical attention. In many cases, the negligence of a dog’s owner is the reason for a bite or attack.
- Medical Errors – Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the country. When a healthcare provider is negligent or careless in their duties and causes an injury, they should be held accountable.
- Premises Incidents – Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of anyone who has a right and expectation to be on the premises. This includes keeping the property maintained. The most common premises injuries are caused by preventable slip and fall incidents.
- Defective products – Each year, thousands of people are injured or become ill due to faulty products. These injuries can happen due to poor product designs, errors in manufacturing, or due to the product being labeled incorrectly.
What You Can Do Now
As you can see, personal injury cases are diverse and take many forms. However, Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. is ready to help. We want to ensure that you are taken care of in the aftermath of an injury that is caused by another person’s negligence. This includes coverage of:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
You and your family should not be left wondering whether or not you can pay the bills. When you need a Philadelphia personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us at 215-929-7216.
Anyone who suffers an unexpected injury has hundreds of questions ranging from “How to get compensated?” and “Can I sue the other party?” to “Can a Philadelphia personal injury attorney help me?” and “How much is my claim worth?”
Today, our goal-oriented and results-driven personal injury lawyer in Philadelphia from Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., is going to answer some of our clients’ questions.
How Do I Know if I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Most personal injury claims filed in Pennsylvania are based on allegations of negligence. When holding someone accountable for a negligent act, the injured party must demonstrate evidence of the defendant’s failure to act a reasonably prudent person would have. “Besides,” adds our Philadelphia personal injury lawyer, “You will have to show that the other party’s breach of duty led to your trauma.”
Many people in Pennsylvania wrongly believe that their monetary compensation is limited to economic damages in the form of medical expenses and loss of income. In reality, however, an injured party can also get compensated for mental anguish, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and other non-economic and non-tangible damages.
Our Philadelphia personal injury attorney adds that you do not necessarily need to prove that the other party was negligent if the party’s conduct was inherently dangerous and falls under the category of “strict liability.”
What’s the Difference Between a Structured Settlement and Lump Sum?
When settling your personal injury case, you may have the choice to accept a structured settlement or lump sum payment. The difference between these types of settlement is that the former refers to a pre-determined amount of money that is paid to the plaintiff each month or every two weeks. A lump-sum settlement, on the other hand, is the full amount of the settlement paid at one time.
It is advised to discuss which option would be most optimal for your particular case by consulting with a Philadelphia personal injury attorney from Soloff & Zervanos, P.C. In fact, do not accept any settlement offers from insurance companies unless your lawyer has confirmed that this amount of money is fair.
Will My Insurance Company Be Repaid from My Personal Injury Settlement?
It is a widespread practice, and in some instances repaying your insurance company from a personal injury settlement is required by law. Most health insurance policies in Pennsylvania require their policyholderы that the insurer is repaid for the amount paid out on medical expenses when the injured party obtains a settlement.
In some cases, the insured is able to deduct attorney’s fees and other legal costs from the total amount that was paid out by the insurance company. A skilled personal injury lawyer in Philadelphia or elsewhere in Pennsylvania will be able to negotiate a reduction of the amount of money that is owed to the insurer.
Will I Have to Take My Personal Injury Case to Court?
First and foremost, going to court is not nearly as scary as it sounds. Just because you take your personal injury case to court does not necessarily mean that it will have to go all the way to trial. A large percentage of personal injury lawsuits are resolved by settlement during out-of-court negotiations.
If your Philadelphia personal injury lawyer concludes that the maximum compensation can be received by going to court because the other party is not willing to negotiate or for any other reason, then filing a lawsuit might be the most optimal decision.
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ 4
Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C.
Ten Melrose Avenue, Suite 340
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax : 856-429-7587
Injury Cases Result From Various Forms Of Negligence
- Auto accidents, including bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
- Other premises liability cases such as liquor liability or dog bites
- Products liability cases stemming from defective tools, toys or other products
- Police brutality and other civil rights violations
- Wrongful death/fatal accidents
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ – Dedicated To Assisting Injured Clients
Since 1977, the lawyers at Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., have been dedicated to helping injured people throughout Camden County and beyond recover compensation. Whether an injury occurred in one’s private life such as in a motor vehicle accident, or in the course of employment, our attorneys will advise and represent you with one goal: to help. We aim to help all injury victims recover all compensation and benefits to which they are eligible.
Our personal injury clients have often suffered serious and catastrophic injuries or lost loved ones to fatalities. They need compensation to pay for medical care. They have endured pain and suffering. They are likely to lose income because of their inability to work. Sources of financial support may come from one or more of the following:
- A verdict or settlement from a lawsuit against a property owner or negligent party and/or pertinent insurance carriers
- Workers’ compensation benefits for workplace accidents, including medical treatment for life for the specific injury
- Social Security Disability benefits when an injury leaves a victim unable to work for a year or more
Get Started With A Free Consultation
At Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., we pride ourselves on our willingness to help those who need our services, beginning with free initial consultations. Learn how we can assist you and your family after a serious accidental injury by calling 856-375-1028 or sending us an email message through this website. We represent clients in Cherry Hill and Camden, as well as throughout New Jersey and in Pennsylvania.
If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees until and unless we recover compensation or benefits for you.
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ 5
Cuneo & Leonetti
885 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108
856-671-1703 – Tel
856-869-9065 – Fax
Help Recovering Compensation After An Injury
No injury is minor when it affects a person’s quality of life. When you are harmed in an accident because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to pursue legal action to obtain compensation for your injuries. At Cuneo & Leonetti, we have built a strong reputation for obtaining successful outcomes for clients and families of clients who have been injured by another’s carelessness.
Fighting for the compensation you deserve after a car accident or another kind of accident resulting in injury can be daunting to say the least, especially when you’re already hurt, potentially missing work and facing lost income. At Cuneo & Leonetti, we can help you and your family claim compensation for your medical costs, rehabilitation therapy and lost wages.
You shouldn’t have to pay the bill for injuries caused by another’s negligence. In a personal injury lawsuit, you can recover compensation to help pay for costs incurred by the injury, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of future earnings
- Mental anguish
- Wrongful death
Personal Injury Lawyer Cherry Hill NJ – After an injury, you need to focus on recovery, not fighting with an insurance company. Leave the fight to our attorneys while you embark on your journey of healing.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Car accidents are just one type of personal injury case; there are many others, including those resulting from:
- Unsafe property. Property owners are legally responsible for maintaining their property and addressing any hazardous conditions. Unfortunately, they don’t always do that, resulting in accidents that can cause serious injury.
- Defective products. Whether from a design or a manufacturing flaw, sometimes products on the market cause injury to people who had a reasonable expectation that the product would be safe.
- Bicycle injuries. In most cases, bicyclists are not at fault in a collision with a car — drivers are. Some accidents are unavoidable because of extenuating circumstances. But when a driver negligently injures or kills a bicyclist, they are responsible for the cost of the injured party’s medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Dog bites. Injuries from dog bites can be very serious — especially for children — often leaving physical and emotional scars. Dog bites can cause tissue damage, nerve damage, injuries to ligaments and tendons, and even broken bones.
Start On The Road To Recovery
If you or someone you know has been injured by the negligence, carelessness or inexperience of another, or if you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s actions, it’s important to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer to explore your options for compensation. Don’t let the cost of medical care and lost wages deplete your family’s financial resources. Schedule your free initial consultation with our firm by emailing us here or by calling us at 856-671-1703. Serving Collingswood, Cherry Hill and the surrounding areas of New Jersey.