Here we laid out all our Contact Us Detail in a very convenient fashion to make it very easy for you to
Connect with us Strydom Web Development:
Tel: 076 405 6575 (Henti)
Whatstapp : 076 405 6575 (Henti)
Email: email@example.com (Henti)
Facebook Henti: Profile
Facebook Page: Page
What is The Importance of Contact Us Page on Your Website?
Your Contact Us page plays an important role for your website visitors to become customers. This is for your website visitors to reach your business easily. Now a days most of the website have only contact form in their Contact Us page. But only to add contact form in your website isn’t enough. It is also required to make an effective contact us page.
Do you want to know that why you must have contact us page?
Want more users to get in touch instead of changing their minds at the last second?
The Contact Us page is one of the most essential page to have on your website. It plays an integral part of a web site allowing users, the customers, investors, or perhaps advertisers to get in contact with you. As a business owner, having a contact Us page converts users into potential customers for your business. Following are two main reasons to have a Contact Us page on your website:
People can contact you by various means such as sending you an email, physical letters, or perhaps they can call you on the number provided.
Since the majority of people have mobile phones with net connectivity, you can be able to grab their contact number and store that in your contacts database making it easier to reach the user when required.
Typically, the best contact pages …
- Explain why someone should contact them, and describe how they can help solve their visitors’ problems.
- Include an email and phone number so visitors can quickly find the right information.
- Include a short form using fields that’ll help the business understand who’s contacting them.
- Include a call-to-action to keep people on their website — and provide them with another option if they don’t want to complete the form.
- Showcase the company’s thought leadership, whether that’s by including a list of recent blog posts or articles about the company in the press.
- Link to active social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to give visitors a way to engage with the business.
- Redirect to a thank-you page that explains when and how you’ll be contacting them.