Design Articles : Key Takeaways
- Mutable models should be self-validating and implement a validation interface.
- Consider using immutable models when sharing objects, especially across threads.
- Consider single and multi-level undo support for MVVM style UIs.
- Avoid unnecessary memory allocations when implementing property change notifications.
- Don’t override the equality and hash code methods in models.
Website layout : Web development tools have come a long way in just a few short years. Thanks to this progress, ...